Sunday, November 25, 2007

I'm MARRIED!!!


The day was amazing. It truly goes by faster than you can imagine, but I will remember it all forever. The entire night was so much better than I ever envisioned. Alexis & I were both so happy. We laughed all night. Everyone kept saying how beautiful everything was which made me happy, and thanks to our great DJ (DJ Luis of Ubi's Music Productions) the dance floor was always packed. My vendors were all fabulous. I'll leave you with some pictures that were taken by my dear friend Carmen & her husband Favio of Studio by Carmen. Thank you so much for capturing our night so beautifully.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hun, your wedding look fabulous! My mother found your pictures on Carmen's blog and she wants me to recreate your wedding!!!

xoxoxo