Sunday, February 24, 2008

Giannina & Jason's Wedding....


When I first met Jason and Giannina last year I instantly loved them. They are both so sweet and compliment each other so well. I was so excited to be part of their special day.....and an amazing day it was.
Giannina looked absolutely stunning in her beautiful Allure gown.
Their ceremony was at the beautiful historic Plymouth Congregational Church followed by a beautiful chocolate brown and pink cocktail hour and reception at the Mayfair Hotel and Spa. The reception was a blast. Jason's family is Greek so they did a dance called Hassapiko around the dance floor and then showered the bride with money. It was all very fun to watch. Both their families are very welcoming and great to be around, I'm so glad I got to be a part of their union.

Giannina and Jason, have an amazing time in Jamaica! I know that you both will spend many happy years together. Love you guys!


and now to what your interested in.....














No comments: