Sunday, April 13, 2008

Erika and Matt.......Circ de Love :)

Erika is a sweet sweet bride I met about a month before I got married, who hired me to basically make sure all her little elements came together perfectly for her special day :)

The ceremony took place at Second Presbyterian Church in Sunrise and the Reception at the beautiful Hyatt Pier 66 Pier Top Ballroom.
Dalsimer Atlas Florist created the beautiful centerpieces that truly made it a very elegant looking room.


I have to admit one of the things I was looking forward to the most was watching the performance by the Circ X Harlequin performers.
They came in during the first dances and they were hysterical, they helped make for an unforgettable evening.

Erika & Matt....enjoy your few quiet days at home and have a most fabulous time on your honeymoon.


















No comments: