Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Playing catch up! Nydia & Eddie 12.26.09

The last few months have been rather crazy and I have seriously neglected my blog! Sorry to those of you that check it often or use it as a way to "pass the time at work" Lol
As of right now I am 6 weddings behind! and I'm going to try to post at least half of them tonight.

Let's start with Nydia & Eddie!

Nydia came to me as a referral from a previous bride and hired me for our "A Little Luxury" package. This exists basically to give the bride peace of mind that all will be set up according to her wishes on her wedding :) without the added expense of having someone there the entire night (which for some is necessary). We arrived and did just that!

The lovely ceremony was followed by a reception @ the Rusty Pelican.

Below are pictures of the lovely setup! along with a highlight reel from Artistic Film Productions.





Nydia & Eddie from Artistic Film Productions on Vimeo.




Ceremony: Saint Raymond Catholic Church
Reception: The Rusty Pelican
DJ & Lighting: Ubi's Music Productions
Linens & Chairs: AB Cover Designers
Cupcakes: LA Sweets




No comments: