Sunday, March 16, 2008

Yvette & Herb's fun and FABULOUS wedding....


Yvette was one of the first brides to book me when I first started Fabulous Fêtes last year. So, needless to say I've been looking forward to her wedding for a long time.
Yesterday, the day was finally here. Yvette looked absolutely beautiful! She is such a fun bride and I knew she was going to be stunning... she was.
Yvette, her mom, and Herb really went all out with all the personal touches they made to both the ceremony and reception area. I love having tons of things to put out and with this wedding I had a lot. It was great. It all made the wedding about Yvette and Herb. They are such a fun, loving & genuine couple and their wedding truly reflected that.
The ceremony took place at St. James Lutheran Church and the reception right across the street at the Coral Gables Junior Women's Club.
The party was great. DJ Ibi (Luis) from DJ Ubi's family did not disappoint. He was the DJ for my wedding so I knew he would keep the dance floor packed all night long and it was.
Yvette and Herb have some awesome personalities and their friends and family were lots of fun. My assistant Brigitte and I had a GREAT time.

Yvette, you have been so great and I have loved having you as a bride and a friend.
Have an amazing time in Europe. I wish nothing but the happiest years for you and Herb and your families. Your both wonderful and even better together. Love ya!

And now for the fun stuff be sure to stay tuned for part 2 with pictures from the fabulous Carmen & Favio of Studio by Carmem



















No comments: