Saturday, June 7, 2008

Vanessa & Kenny..... :)

I have no name for this blog entry except for a smile.

Vanessa actually did not hire me herself....her mom did.my initial interactions with Vanessa were only via email until I met her about a month later. The first time we met I was worried that maybe we wouldn't click but it was almost instantly we "got" each other. Which I think is something so important in the relationship you have with your coordinator.
Since she was planning from Philadelphia we exchanged MANY MANY MANY emails and phone calls too. Vanessa has been such a joy to have as a bride.


Vanessa,
I hope that we will still keep in contact after you get back form your honeymoon!!!
Thank you so much for the beautiful thank you card. :)
You still rock too!


Friday, Vanessa and Kenny were married. The ceremony took place at St. John Neumann and the reception at the Miami Beach Resort & Spa. Vanessa looked stunning in her Vintage/Spanish looking Moonlight gown and mantilla veil.
The reception was beautiful! The blue and fuchsia lighting provided by Ubi truly made the room.
The party was great! Thanks to Luis aka DJ Ibi from Ubi's Music.

Here are some pictures :) The last one is my favorite. Unfortunately the ONE thing I didn't take a picture of was the candy buffet.

Enjoy!

























No comments: