Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Nichole & Fred's Aqua & Red Fete

Nichole came to me as a referral from a very dear friend and I knew just based on who referred her she would be a wonderful bride to work with :)

She was.

Nichole has such a great personality, a ridiculously infectious smile and she and Fred compliment each other wonderfully.
Being part of their special day was definitely lots of fun!

The ceremony and reception both took place at the Rusty Pelican on Key Biscayne.
It was a beautiful sunny day and the windows all around both ballrooms truly allowed you to take it all in. Their aqua and red colors truly stood out.

Here are some pictures from their beautiful day!
The last picture is just for Nichole lol

























Nichole & Fred, thank you for letting us be a part of your big day :) You were a pleasure to work with and your friend definitely made for a fun night lol (see: your guest book)
I wish you both many years of love and happiness!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nichole you look absolutely amazing!!! SO happy for you and Fred!!! So sorry I couldn't be there!!! That friend who referred you to Justine must be one special gal ;-)

The Official Mrs. D said...

Oh I wanted to have flip flops too...where'd they get them from, I was thinking of Old Navy hitting up after the summer is done??

Nichole said...

Thanks to Justine and Alexis for doing such a FABULOUS job bringing everything together!

Yes, anonymous, my friend is one special gal :)

Future Mrs. D-I got the flip flops from Old Navy during their $1 flip flop sale. I think they do it once or twice a year.