Friday, February 20, 2009

Fabulous 1st's Giannina & Jason

Happy 1st Anniversary Giannina & Jason!



On February 23, 2008 Giannina & Jason were married at Plymouth Congregational Church in Coconut Grove. The ceremony was followed by an amazing reception at the Mayfair Hotel & Spa (also in Coconut Grove). It was a beautiful day that they shared with their family and friends. You can view their Wedding Day post Here
Giannina is a doll :) and I am glad I have been able to keep in contact with her since the wedding. Needless to say, I was excited to send this questionnaire to her.

3 days shy of their 1 year anniversary, here is what she had to say!


FF: Congrats on your first year of marriage Mrs. Sardis!

GS: Thank you!!


FF: Time flies doesn't it?

GS: It sure does!


FF: I've grown to hate the question "How's married life?" but I'm gonna ask anyway.... How's married life?

GS: Married life is absolutely wonderful. I get to live with my best friend and hang out 24/7. What could be better?


FF: Looking back...what is your favorite memory from your wedding day?

GS: Our wedding day was so surreal. Coming into the church and seeing Jason waiting for me at the end of the aisle was such a memorable experience. The feeling we got when we popped the champagne and were heading to the reception - The love in the room when you walk in and realize everyone that is important in your life is there in one place sharing this moment with you - it's all such a wonderful memory to keep with you the rest of your life.



FF: Would you have changed anything?

GS: Our first dances were way too long. I danced full songs with Jay, my dad and my step-dad. I didn't realize till after that people were standing for a very long time. If I could go back I would cut the songs in half. Other than that I wouldn't change a thing. The little things that go wrong are the stuff you laugh about afterwards!



FF: They say the first year of marriage is the hardest....any advice for brides-to-be as they start the journey in to Mrs.-hood?

GS: Know all of each others quirks and pet-peeves. Know what you're willing to deal with and what you are not. Jay and I lived together for two years before we got married and I would have to say the first year of living together WAS the hardest. Figure each other out and know that you can handle it. If you do all this before your first year of marriage you will be golden!!



FF: What has been the most exciting thing in your marriage this year?

GS: Buying a house! Woohooo!!


FF: How did/will you celebrate your 1st?

GS: For our first we are heading to Ft.Myers for the weekend. We are going to watch some Red Sox spring training games and relax by the beach. Maybe treat ourselves to a spa.. who knows!?


FF: Any big plans for year #2?

GS: Italy and then kids! I've always said I won't have any kids until I get to travel to Italy. So for the summer of 2010 we are heading to Italy! Then after that -games on! ;)


GS: JUSTINE,
THANK YOU FOR BEING SO WONDERFUL!!






You're wonderful too!!
I look forward to seeing pictures of all your adorable Greek babies! :)

No comments: