Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Jessica & Ollie's Damask Wedding

I would like to start by saying that after this wedding I think I have caught the damask bug. I'm going to try very hard to not let this spiral in to something that may require some form of therapy. :)

Anyway, on to more important matters....on Saturday, May 23, Jessica and Ollie were married. Even with the rain it was a beautiful night. During the process I had dealt soley with Jessica. Seeing them together, for a minute on their wedding day made me totally understand why they were marrying eachother. Their love truly radiates and it's hard not to feel it when your around them. I always love to look at how the groom looks at the bride when she's not really paying attention and you can really tell how absolutely smitten and in love Ollie is with Jessica.

The ceremony took place at St. Hugh Catholic Church in Coconut Grove and the reception followed at The Rusty Pelican in Key Biscayne.

I am a total sucker for details. I love it when a bride has all those little things that they have DIY'ed and little treasures that match their theme that they have made and gathered to personalize their wedding day. Jessica was great at this!

Damask was the theme and it did not disappoint.
At the ceremony, damask lined baskets held the themed programs and tissues. Every other pew was accented with a damask bow.
All the tables had damask runners that Jessica had made using a fabric she loved. The remaining fabric was given to AB Covers who made bands to go around the teal dupioni napkins. The table numbers were DIY cylinders with a vellum wrap that had the table number and a damask chandelier accent. The menus created by me were made to match. Not to mention she found all of these great damask candle holders that we used in several places. Loved it!

Gil Sosa provided all the beautiful florals and the blue lighting that gave the room a romantic glow once the sun went down was provided by Ubi's Music Productions.



Devynn of DB Images took some beautiful pictures of the evening. I've included a couple in this post. Stay tuned to her blog for some more.

I leave with you with our pictures of the night...




and a quick recap by Javier of My Treasure Video!

JessicaOllie1 from Javier Medina on Vimeo.





Jessica & Ollie, hope you are having a wonderful time in St. Lucia!!
Thank you so much for allowing Alexis and I to be part of such a special day in your lives. We wish you an eternity of love and happiness.









No comments: