Friday, November 14, 2008

Jen & Jeff.........& Brayden :)

So in the middle of planning their wedding Jen and Jeff encountered a little bump......literally. Jen found out that she was pregnant with their first baby. A baby they later found out was a boy and they will name him Brayden Cole :)
After many efforts to try to postpone the wedding and it not working on they decided to keep their date. Jen was 8 month pregnant on November 1st when they said their "I Do's" and she looking stunning by the way!

The ceremony and reception both took place at the Doubletree Grand Biscayne Bay. The view from that spot always does it to me. I must admit it made me feel a little nostalgic being that it was right next door to where my husband and I had ours and would be celebrating our first anniversary 9 days later.

Jen and Jeff, thank you for letting us be a part of your day. Your family had a blast and I think they could have kept that party going all night! lol I wish you both nothing but the best in your new adventure with your little boy! Please send pictures!!! xoxo

Here are a few pictures from their special day!

The tables were classic and elegant decorated with linens from A Blooming Touch and flowers from De La Flor Florist. The one thing I did not get a picture of was their canopy under which they got married. It was BEAUTIFUL!



Custom Menus made by Me.




The beautiful and yummy cake.




The candy buffet was a huge hit! as always.



And I leave you with this beautiful picture taken by Studio by Carmen

No comments: