Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Photographer Love

Amy DeYoung

I had the pleasure of working with Amy for Mari & Pete's Wedding. We had a really good time. Lots of laughs and in between she took some amazing pictures of my bride and groom. You know there is dedication there because while Amy, Ubi and myself were eating dinner......she had food in her mouth and she was still snapping away LOL.

I thought Amy definitely deserved some blog love. She just posted some pictures in her blog from Mari & Pete's beautiful day. So I'd like to share them with you!

Amy is based out of San Antonio, TX but is available for travel!















The next day while Amy was lounging on the beach....the newlyweds showed up to enjoy some sun before checking out. Any was able to snap this pic using her iPhone

No comments: