Monday, December 15, 2008

Indira & Ernesto's beautiful Deering Estate wedding!

Let me start by saying I truly love the Deering Estate. The grounds are absolutely amazing. Even with all the rules I still love working there. Indira and Ernesto's wedding was no exception. I had been looking forward to this even for almost a year.

I was a little worried at the beginning of the day because it was a little cloudy and I kept being approached about what the back up would be in the event of rain because it looked very probable. I just stayed positive and insisted it would not rain that day! About 20 minutes later....the sky was blue.

The night was perfect, not too cold.
The tables looked stunning! But they definitely did not hold a candle to the bride.

Indira and Ernesto were so happy with everything....which made me very happy :)I wrote a mini- novel in your guest book so I will let you read all my sentiments there! Just know that I love you both and thank you so much for trusting me with your day! Have a blast in Europe!

So this time around no pictures....this time around I made a video instead. This kind of occurred because out of the 200 or so pictures I took. I decided on 60. So that was too many for a post.
I put them all in a video. Please excuse the "mis-spellings" in the credits. For some reason I can figure out why it's cutting off the last letter of some words.

The song I picked took a little inspiration from the couples first dance. They danced to "Bless the Broken Road" by Rascal Flatts. So I chose another Rascal Flatts song for the video :)

Enjoy!


Indira and Ernesto from Justine Rojas on Vimeo.


To view it larger go to http://vimeo.com/2527536

1 comment:

Indira said...

Justine!!!! My love, thanks for all your help on the big day, you're truly fabulous! lol Ernesto and I are impressed by how well everything went and we're so thankful for your dedication. And yeah, the slideshow rocks!!! Love ya, Ciao from Italy!